• Designed to stabilize and assist in supporting the front or rear end of a loaded or unloaded tractorless trailer. Sold individually but generally used in pairs.
• 14" diameter base provides maximum leveling stability.
• Support column made of heavy-duty pipe for added strength.
• Quick-adjust spin handle for ease of turning.
• Large diamond plate saddle to grip the load.
• Permanently attached handle for carrying or moving the stand.
• 1-1/2" diameter, grade 5, heavy-duty screw and nut provide maximum strength and fine adjustment.
Trailer Stabilizing Stand